| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lake City, Fl in December is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 93.7mm (3.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 10:20 long with an average length of 10:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Lake City, Fl December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Lake City, Fl, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Lake City, Fl:
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 257.9 kms (160.3 miles) N
- Albany, Ga, Usa - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NNW
- Blakely, Ga, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) WNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 134.3 kms (83.5 miles) WNW
- Apalachicola, Florida, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) W
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) NNE
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa - 165.3 kms (102.7 miles) ENE
- Jacksonville, Florida, Usa - 135.9 kms (84.4 miles) ENE
- Federal Point, Fl, Usa - 96.3 kms (59.8 miles) E
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 147.4 kms (91.6 miles) SE
- Orlando, Fl, Usa - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) SE
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 242.7 kms (150.8 miles) SSE
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 230.6 kms (143.3 miles) SSE